The Lynchburg Hillcats work with each partner to create a custom package that meets their specific needs and budget. Every business has different goals and objectives:
Branding - Community Outreach - Customer Acquisition - Employee Appreciation - Fundraising - Retail Activation
Once these goals and objectives have been identified, the Hillcats team will work with you to create a unique, memorable, and measurable activation plan.
- Displayed in various sizes, these “in your face” wall signs are a perfect compliment to an existing campaign where local, repetitive brand awareness is necessary
- Displayed for a full calendar year including all 66 home games and non-game day events such as the Ronnie Roberts Classic, travel ball tournaments, private ballpark rentals, and networking events
- Located in the background of the action and presents the possibility of your banner being included in pictures and media stories
- 3’ x 6’ sign located along our concourse wall
- Display your logo in an intimate setting and closer to the interaction of fans
- Billboard would be displayed for a full calendar year including all 66 home games, and non-game day events such as travel ball tournaments, Ronnie Roberts Classic, Youth Baseball camps, and networking events
- Opportunity to connect your brand to a fun interactive experience at the game and create lasting memories for those involved
- Additional promotion through custom PA reads and video board logo recognition
- Hillcats can tailor an in game promotion to your liking or provide ideas such as Kid Dunk Contest, Knockerballs, Race Against Southpaw, Inflatable Horse Race, Dizzy Bat Race, etc.
- Help us create a fun night for the people of Lynchburg through sponsoring promotional theme nights, fireworks shows, and promotional giveaways
- Received branding on the video board during the night of the game, mentions in social media posts, shout outs in e-newsletters, and table activation opportunity during the game
- We can work with you to customize a community initiative that reinforces education, helps raise funds for projects, positive choices, or healthy lifestyles
- We can send our mascot to community events, collect canned food donations, teddy bear drives or donate tickets to community causes on your behalf
- Use the ballpark for check presentations or on-field ceremonies as a way to highlight your company's community efforts
- Or even treat a local non profit to a picnic at the ballpark utilizing one of our hospitality areas
We can create custom programs, packages, and ideas to use Hillcats baseball as helpful tool in any marketing/community outreach campaign. Please feel free to contact us at (434) 528-1144 to speak to representative today!